Thursday

Teriyaki & Peanut Marinated Salmon

I threw together the most amazing marinade for this salmon.


It is super easy and gives the salmon a wonderful flavor.

I was going to wait and post it the next time I make it with a more appealing picture but in all seriousness, it's too good not to get it out there immediately.

I served it up with 2 of my favorite sides, Sauteed Squash with fresh basil and Bacon Green Beans simmered in chicken stock. This time I sauteed a little onion and garlic in the bacon grease before I added the beans. They are my "go-to" dishes when fresh veggys abound.

Link with Weekend Potluck
Foodie Friday

Pin It

Teriyaki & Peanut Marinated Salmon

2 tbsp teriyaki marinade
1 tbsp peanut sauce
2 tsp honey
Juice of 1/2 lime
1 clove of garlic, chopped
Pinch of salt and pepper

Mix all ingredients together; add salmon and marinate in the refrigerator 30 minutes. Grill 3-4 minutes on each side or until salmon is slightly firm to the touch and flakes easily.

2 comments:

  1. Andrea,
    This salmon sounds delicious--your thrown together ingredients sure made a winner.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete