Wednesday

3 Birthdays and the 4th of July

Leah (my sister) is what you would call "the hostess with the mostess".

She's very generous and love's celebrating special moments.
With a large family that can be a bit much, especially with 
3 birthdays in July plus the holiday. 

So this year she combined my dad's, mom's and my birthday 
along with the 4th of July. It was a blast!


Everything was so festive.


This is her potting shed all decked out for the 4th. Love it!


Nothing says the 4th like tossing raw eggs at each other. 
Huge fun and my partner and I actually won the 2nd game. Thank You!


This was also a birthday celebration so of course we had to have cake.


And what a cake it was. Not only was it delicious, it looked awesome. Leah has a huge talent for making and decorating cakes. Gorgeous!


Just because I think this bird is awesome.






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment