Thursday

Healthy Wage Challenge

So, here's the deal.
You've probably noticed I haven't been posting much lately and here's the reason why.

I'm starting a weight challenge tomorrow and I've been eating mostly junk for the last 
couple weeks. I'm sure you career dieters know what I'm talking about.


Anyway, I am so excited. 
You get together a team of 5 (or join a team) and which ever team looses the biggest percentage of their weight wins $10,000. That's right. Pretty great incentive.

We all have to go have our weight verified by a health club or your doctor the day the challenge begins, then once more when it's over. It starts 10/16 and ends in January.

I hate that it runs through the holidays, but I know I can do it. Also, I won't be one of the people waiting until January 1st (or 2nd) to start that fitness routine, like we do every year.

What I wanted to tell you is that, I will still be posting, but pretty much all the recipes are going to be lean and healthy, which is a good thing (for awhile). It may not be as consistent as in the past (not the last 2 weeks past) because I'm sure there's going to be quite a few ordinary salads and chicken breasts. That being said, I do have some wonderful "light cooking" recipe books and am actually pretty good at coming up with original low calorie and fat food. Honest! I know that's kinda hard to believe by the looks of things (me).

I'll also be sharing our teams progress and all interesting and exciting happenings.
If you want to keep up with the new recipes and progress (success:) of our team, 
enter your email address in the subscribe box at the top right of the page 
and new posts will be sent directly to you.

If you want more information check out www.healthywage.com.
Make a team of your own or join another team already in place. You can start up to 2 weeks after it starts (the sooner the better). They place everyone who signs up.

Wish me much loss!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment