Tuesday

Girls Day at Blumenau

I had the most fabulous time at my sister Leah's house yesterday. 

She planned a girl's day for us to get together, have brunch, do our nails and watch a movie. 
It was so much fun and everything turned out delicious. I have more photos of her Christmas decorations (I have already posted some in the post Christmas at Blumenau
and a bunch of our brunch.

When I got there we made ourselves a cup of chai while the "Baked French Toast" cooked.



Love the lined basket for our cups.

All the food for our brunch turned out great. We had:


Spinach Quiche

Baked French Toast


Cream Cheese Stuffed Strawberries


Shaved Frozen Fruit Punch Nectar with Chilled Sparkling Cider

I made a cranberry ice bucket to keep the sparkling cider chilled. It's super easy to make. 
For directions go to Cranberry Ice Bucket.                                 .


After eating we sat around a watched an old christmas movie and even found time to do our nails.



I wanted to get all the recipes on here already but I have run short on time this holiday season so I will post them as soon as I can. Here are some of Leah's Christmas decorations.......Beautiful!






No comments:

Post a Comment