Tuesday

Ring Around The Moon

I don't know if everyone could see the moon the way we did last night here in Benton, AR, and I'm not sure what was up with it or why it looked the way it did, but it was extroardinary.

I would have never known if it wasn't for my son Christopher letting us know. He was, of course, playing xbox and if you have one in your house you know what a reliable grapevine it is on pretty much anything. He finds out things that are going on or are going to be going on before anyone else in the house. Anyway, I'm telling you all this because I wanted to share the picture I took.



Isn't that beautiful. It was lots better in person but I thought I would share anyway.


Talk to ya soon
Andrea

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!! I saw that as I was leaving work, here in Central FL. One of my co-workers took a picture that looked good on camera but when blown up to the size of the page the rings kind of disappeared. You did a Fantastic! job with that picture. Now I want to know what caused the rings. There were actually two visible here.

    OOPS! I see that yours was actually two years ago. I've never seen rings like that before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was beautiful. I wonder if the rings were caused by the same thing?

      Delete
  2. The most interesting text on this interesting topic that can be found on the net ... Black satta king

    ReplyDelete