Sunday

Stuffed Jalapenos

PW was right. I had to try them after I saw them on Pioneer Woman Cooks.


What's not to love. Cream cheese piled into a jalapeno half and surounded by bacon.
Yeah, it's all that.

And...I had to do it. I had to try them on a burger.


It was a turkey burger, so in my mind, that made everything ok. 

The picture doesn't show it, but along with the onion, we put Creamy Chipotle Sauce 
and dill pickle slices on these. Soooo goood!

3 ingredients total. Easy to make. 


Cut your jalapenos in half.



Using a small spoon, scrape out the seeds and the membranes.
Use gloves if your hands are sensitive to the oils and make sure
you don't touch your face or eyes. 


Fill with scrumptious cream cheese.


Wrap in a section of bacon (cut your bacon into thirds) and secure with toothpicks.
I used peppered maple bacon.


Place them on a wire rack placed on top of a baking sheet.
Bake on 375* for 20 minutes or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment